Add a Splash Screen Section to the Handbook?

Daniel Seuffert DS at praxisvermittlung24.de
Thu Nov 20 19:52:23 UTC 2008

Manolis Kiagias schrieb:
> Daniel Seuffert wrote:
>> <SNIP>
>> artwork is a never ending story, you cannot have to much of it...
>>
>> On a side note:
>> Just in case you haven't seen it yet: We have a lot of flyers
>> available in English, French, German
>>
>> http://misc.allbsd.de/Flyer/FreeBSD/
>>
>> Maybe somebody is willing to translate to Spanish? ;-)
>>
>> - Daniel
>
> Thanks for posting the links! This is really nice work. I will consider
> translating some of this to Greek too.
> I've started a thread on the forum for collecting this stuff, and will
> keep notes so we can decide how to deal with it. Either link to it from
> the website, create a new page or whatever.

Hi Manolis,

created directories for gr ;-)  If you need any help or an
account to directly upload any files please let me know.

Please note the font used in all flyers (headlines are in
VGA Rounded by Volkswagen AG, free for non-commercial use)
is Gentium for a good reason: There are greek fonts as well
as kyrillic etc. ;-)

Thank you for opening the thread!

Best regards, Daniel