Wiki style FAQ proposal

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 28 06:29:46 UTC 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 22:07:45 -0500
linimon at lonesome.com (Mark Linimon) wrote:

> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:57:37AM +0300, Manolis Kiagias wrote:
> > In my opinion, the sgml FAQ should be limited to questions about the
> > project and maybe not so quickly changing technical stuff.
>
> This was my idea also the last time I looked at it (sigh) which appears
> to have been several years ago :-(

With me at BSDCan actually.  And I think we (or just I?) brought
the idea up with Murray.  It never got off the ground sadly -
as have other efforts (see archives for my FAQ->Handbook patch)
and just a couple of weeks ago I was thinking of that FAQOMATIC.

Then I was passed a work project and my desire to set one up
kind of bombed on me.

--
Tom Rhodes