FreeBSD Handbook CSS file

Gerard van Essen gerard at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 27 20:49:16 UTC 2008

Guys,

It's well known that the FreeBSD Handbook is the best handbook of all free,
open source *nix system. Apart from being the best, it also looks good and
professional.

At the moment I'm working with a couple of guys on the PC-BSD User Handbook,
and instead of re-inventing the wheel, can we have your permission for using
the FBSD handbook CSS file for our handbook? Having the same
look-look-and-feel will also make PC-BSD users more comfortable using the
FreeBSD Handbook when they need to look up things in more (technical)
detail.

Many thanks in advance,

Gerard van Essen
PC-BSD Documentation Manager