Need an environment for dynamic web content for freebsd.org

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Wed Mar 19 15:19:30 UTC 2008

Apparently there is a MoinMoin plugin for voting that we're going to
look at.  This doesn't really seem to be exactly what we're looking
for because we are not looking to hold elections -- we want to accept
new items, allow users to vote and comment on existing items, and
present a sorted list of the most highly ranked items, so I'd still be
happy if anyone can present other solutions we should investigate.

             - Murray