Periodic Account Update

U.S.Bank online.sentinel at usbank.com
Wed Mar 19 00:22:51 UTC 2008

   U.S. Bank Five Star Service Guaranteed [1]Online Security is
   Guaranteed at U.S. Bank

     Dear US Bank Customer,
     Due to the changes made on our website and our servers,
     we have decided to make an Update page for your account (s)
     for security reasons, and to prevent you and your account (s)
     from fraudulent activities. This account Update is compulsory
     As part of our ongoing commitment to provide the "Best Possible"
     service and protection to all our customers,
     we are requiring each Customer to Update their account (s) using
     the new SSL servers.
     Please Update your online banking account (s) by clicking on
     [2]Sign In and then do as required
     (Failure to verify account details correctly will lead to account
     suspension)
     Thank you.
     Online Banking Security Team
     © Us Bank Online Customer Service: 2001 - 2008
     (Do not reply to this email. Us Bank retains the right to send you
     periodic updates on alerts and services).