docs/84154: Handbook somewhat off in use of /boot/kernel.old

garys garys at opusnet.com
Sun Mar 16 22:00:04 UTC 2008

Back on the net.  Deleting mail.  I'm fairly sure I remember this one.  Handbook has it bassakwards or something.  Tom couldn't figure it out back then and apparently still can't.  Or won't.  Oh well.  Just wanted to know I've still got hard feelings about my attempts to help FreeBSD, after more than a year.  I could have put up with the likes of Tom, but those elitist big-contributors who expect others to shut up shut me up good, almost.