Robert Watson

Lois Shawver loisshawver at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 02:36:33 UTC 2008

I am listening to a James Watson presentation that was recorded at a
conference, and i believe I will have a few questions .  It is a very
helpful recording, but there were a few moments in which I couldn't
understand what he said.  I went to Mr . Watson's website, but I was
unable to locate the link to his email address, even though there is a
space for it.

Would it be possible for you to send me his email address?  I am a
retired psychologist working on a chapter for my next book in which I
present the open source movement as an important (and wonderful)
revolutionary social movement.

..Lois Shawver, Ph.D.
loisshawver at sbcglobal.net