Where is info for fixing broken X11?

Eric Dynamic ecsd at transbay.net
Tue Jun 3 23:35:15 UTC 2008

Whatever happened to X11, ports will no longer install because
the new ports assume the new X11 structure and I'm using the
old X11 structure.

I cannot locate Anything on the freebsd.org website that reminds
one what to do to bring the X11 system up-to-date so the rest
of the stuff will work. I have seen messages to that effect from
ports, but cannot find it now - and a search for "upgrade X11"
returns nothing pertinent (in top returned entries.)

Please indicate what I do to upgrade X11 in place, or refer me
to a URL for that info - thanks in advance.

-ecsd