A Whitespace-Only Patch for the FreeBSD FAQ

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 21 19:06:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a patch to create a pretty-printed FAQ.  I would like to ask you
to support or to deny my commit for making it to look like that.  I also
have a separate .diff (it is ~800K in size):

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgj/for_review/2008-07-20/book.sgml
http://people.freebsd.org/~pgj/for_review/2008-07-20/book.sgml.cvs.diff

Here are some statistics:

$ diffstat -w110 book.sgml.cvs.diff
 book.sgml |20009

Please, inspect this well, compose your ideas on the possible
enhancements, mistakes, styles.  I have an open intention to provide
useful indentation references for other documents and committers by
having a well-formed FAQ, that is why I am thinking it is so important.

Thank you for your attention and thank you for your time and answers in
advance.

:g