docs/98115: Missing parts after rendering handbook to RTF format

Murray Stokely murray.stokely at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 21:40:06 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR docs/98115; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Murray Stokely" <murray.stokely at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, rinaldo at ukrpost.net
Subject: Re: docs/98115: Missing parts after rendering handbook to RTF format
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:37:11 -0800

 I think this is just a matter of the FTP site being updated less
 frequently than the documentation for all formats, and not a
 particular problem with RTF.  If I take a look right now all of the
 files in that FTP directory are 8 days old, but there have been
 several changes to the handbook since then.

 I'd like to see the process by which this FTP site gets updated
 documented somewhere so we can understand if this is correct or not.

 Murray