*A Recent Change In Your Access Codes

NatWest Online Banking security.alerts at nwolb.com
Wed Dec 24 03:57:56 UTC 2008

   [1]Home - NatWest Bank.

   Dear Valued Client
   NatWest Bank is sending you this notification message because we seem
   to be having errors in the proper verification of your account. This
   might be due to one of the following reasons:
   *A recent Change in your access codes
   *A recent Change in your billing information or
   *An Internal error within our servers
   To rectify this error as soon as possible please use the button below
   to verify your Account Information
   [login.gif]-Submit
   Failure to verify your information will lead to temporary suspension
   of your account online for security reasons
   Sincerely,
   OnLine Customer Service
   Natwest Bank, and its affiliates.
   [apply_now_padlock.gif]