Removing Vinum

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Tue Dec 23 20:53:45 UTC 2008

When was Vinum removed?  The man page documents the system on which it
is installed, so should be removed when the application is removed.
The docs on the website document any recent versions of FreeBSD that
people might be running.  Was vinum on FreeBSD 5.x and 6.x?  If so it
is too early to remove the separate article I think.

            - Murray