[RFC] Committers guide: replace CVS by SVN where appropiate

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Fri Dec 12 09:05:28 UTC 2008

Rene Ladan wrote:
> 2008/11/10 Gabor PALI <pgj at freebsd.org>:
>> - I am not sure that "A Free 4-CD Set or DVD Subscription" is still
>> available for committers.
>>
> Doesn't seem to be the case (at least for 6.4) :(

I think we should ask Murray Stokely to get an "official" answer.  Murray?

> I've created the first (trivial) patch for this.

Technically it looks fine to me, however I am not so happy with this too
:(  Maybe any other option to mention?  I do not believe there is no
other perks of the job these days...

> I'll create more patches for different things (nits, cvs->svn, who's
who, ...)

Okay, I would be happy to review them.

Cheers,
:g