**********CONGRATULATIONS****************

Euromillones Loteria España donotreply at spainmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:48:20 UTC 2008

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Beneficiary,
We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the 2 lucky winners in Euromillones Loteria España, Computer Ballot Drawed 04th Jul 2008.You have won the sum of 1.974.547,Eur ( One Million Nine Hundred And Seventy Four Thousand, Five Hundred And Forty Seven Euros) in cash credited, all winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international email addresses, Your email address emerged alongside 1 other as a 1st category winner. File with Reference number:
ESP/1245/114L/LOP
Winning Number: 7
-19-22-27-48
..file for your claim, Contact: DR. SMITH WALKER .Manager, Rural Consultants SA, with your claim application form below
1.FULL NAMES:__________ ________________________
2.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_______ ______________
3.WINNING NUMBERS:_ __________________________________
4. FULL ADDRESS: __________________________________________
5. COUNTRY: _____________________________________________
6. OCCUPATION: ___________________________________________
7. AGE: ________________________________________________
Reply to Email:
drsmwalker at gmail.com

Contact
Tel:
004470359 30819
..We use this opportunity to bring and promote the Sponsors/Contributors of this program. Heinenken,Sony,Mastercard
Vodafone, Play station, Ford, Microsoft.
Congratulations once again from all our staff
Fiona Sanchez
Secretary