Affiliate Relationship

Henry van der Walt henry at forgebusiness.com
Thu Aug 21 13:26:15 UTC 2008

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2ma.net/map/view=CampaignPublic/id=14197.1280954766/rid=5e302b707250ef9155668efadf6ac045

___________________________________

Dear Future Affiliate

Henry here from the Projjex Affiliate Program.

I sent you an e-mail last week regarding our affiliate program, did you receive it?

We thought your site was ideally suited for this campaign. And we would like to discuss working with you.

Here is a quick recap on Projjex.

Projjex is a collaborative task management service that was specifically designed for teams and small businesses.It enables users to manage  projects, collaborate, share files and work remotely from wherever you are.

Projjex is offering $3 for every free sign up.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or need any help signing up.

Kind regards,

Henry van der Walt
Recruitment Manager
Henry at forgebusiness.com

US Toll Free: 1-800-841-1369
International +27-12-640-1203
http://www.offerforge.com

410 Park Avenue
15th Floor, PMB 970
New York NY
10022

forward this email to a friend
http://e2ma.net/map/view=Forward/ID=14197.1280954766/rid=5e302b707250ef9155668efadf6ac045/send_to_friend

This email was sent to doc at FreeBSD.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences ( http://e2ma.net/map/view=Manage/signupId=23874/id=14197.1280954766/rid=5e302b707250ef9155668efadf6ac045 )
opt out ( http://e2ma.net/map/view=OptOut/signupId=23874/ID=14197.1280954766/rid=5e302b707250ef9155668efadf6ac045 ) using TrueRemove(r).

Got this as a forward? Sign up ( http://e2ma.net/map/view=Join/signupId=23874/mailingId=1163014 ) to receive our future emails.