RFC: Article on implementing UFS journaling on desktop PCs

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 24 17:05:45 UTC 2008

Manolis Kiagias escribió:
> I have just completed an article (mostly how-to) for implementing UFS
> journaling on a typical desktop PC:
>
> http://store.itsyourftp.com/~sonic2000gr/freebsd/gjournal-desktop/article.html
>

> It focuses on detailing an easy to follow, repeatable procedure, to
> install FreeBSD on a typical PC and enable journaling on /usr and
> possibly /var.
> I am using this same procedure on my systems.
>
> I welcome all feedback, please send me any comments, suggestions and
> corrections.
Nice work like the other one! I won't have time till Monday, but I'd be
more then happy to review and commit this article if you can send me the
sources.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán