FreeBSD Handbook (4th Edition??)

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 05:48:53 UTC 2008

Sure thing! and thanks for the advice!

I already have the Lucas book and it's actually a really good one ..

Besides that, I also contemplated the idea of the "the print on
demand places to get a cheap bound copy of the current online
handbook" as a viable solution.

But to be honest, I just wanted to be sure there was no FreeBSD Handbook 4th
edition just around the corner before proceeding to the "cheap bound"
solution.

I was hoping that maybe there was a 4th edition on the way (near ahead) ... so
I could hold my breath until it was out .. buy it and contribute with the
FreeBSD project/foundation by doing so (something like buying 7.1 along with
FreeBSD
Handbook 4th tomes I and II) =)

Thanks a lot for the answers !
And if there ever is a 4th edition on the way, please let it be known in
advanced in here .. I think quite a few would hold their breaths too =)

Blessings
---
Gonzalo Nemmi