Link exchange request

Kunu Jena seokunu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:54:29 UTC 2007

Dear Webmaster/Contact/Admin,

This is not a Spam mail and we will not mail you again after this. You are
not in any database we know about. We found your site trough Google and your
active link pages indicates that you are open for and interested in link
exchange, therefore we approach you with the following:

As a fastest growing Internet Marketing and Web Design company in the
Netherlands, we are seeking quality and content based websites to exchange
links with our client's websites . The visitors to your website could be
interested and might benefit visiting our client's sites and vice versa.

Please feel free to verify the link page and let me know if you have any
suggestions. It will be very much appreciated if our web sites link will be
placed on your web site at a page with PR 3+ or higher.

Our link details are listed below:
URL  : http://www.caravanquoter.co.uk
Title: Caravan Insurance
Desc : Compare UK caravan insurance for both static caravans and touring
caravans online

URL  : http://www.quote-buster.co.uk
Title: www.quote-buster.co.uk
Desc : Northern Ireland's unique online insurance comparison system for all
types of insurance quotes

URL  : http://www.quotebuster.net
Title: Quotebuster Car Insurance
Desc : Compare 300 uk car insurance schemes from one short application form.
Fast service without obligation

URL  : http://www.quotespot.co.uk
Title: Quotespot
Desc : Northern Ireland's unique online insurance comparison system for all
types of insurance quotes form. Fast service without obligation

URL  : http://www.northern-ireland-insurance-centre.co.uk
Title: Car Insurance Northern Ireland
Desc : Dedicated to finding you cheaper car insurance in Northern Ireland

Please send me the exact page where you will add or have added my site.

If you want me to remove your link from this site, please reply to this
email with "DELETE" in the subject line. Your link will be removed as soon
as possible.

Looking forward to hear from you soon, have a nice day.

Link Building Manager
 Kunu jena