remove reverse mode

t_ziel t_ziel at wp.pl
Tue Sep 4 00:40:22 UTC 2007

Hello

Your help is very valuable and big thanks for it!

Now when you told me what is 'reverse video' I understand things and I
can clarify everything. I am an OpenBSD user too and OpenBSD's man pages
have not this ugly reverse video mode. Instead of this, they use white
and blue colors, not reverse mode. In other words -- I suggest to remove
'reverse video' and use colored text. This is my suggestion. I hope that
this is now clear ;-)

BTW. If OpenBSD's developers do not use it, I suppose that FreeBSD can
safely mimic OpenBSD's man pages style.

Please tell me what do you think about it (and if you know -- how to
remove reverse video mode and replace it with plain colored text).

--
Once again -- thanks!
best regards

PS. Please add my mail address as 'cc' because I actually do not get
your answers and cannot reply (must create new posts).

Wszystko pamięta... I niczego nie wybaczy...
Jason Bourne powraca na ekrany kin w rewelacyjnym filmie.
ULTIMATUM BOURNE'A - w kinach od 7 września!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fultimatum_bournea.html&sid=5