Two space indentation displays incorrectly in diff

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Mon Oct 8 13:05:34 UTC 2007

* Gabor Kovesdan <gabor at FreeBSD.org> [2007-10-08 08:42:42]:

>> Try this:
>>
>> " When off, a <Tab> always inserts blanks according to 'tabstop'.
>> set nosmarttab
>>

> It might work, but please do not do it. A tabs *should* be used instead a
> group of spaces (according to fdp-primer), thus the patch you generated was
> 100% perfect.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Gabor Kovesdan
> FreeBSD Volunteer

Thank you to everybody who responded.  I greatly appreciate the
assistance.  I guess I'll leave everything as it is, and continue to
monitor my generated diffs to make sure they continue to output the
correct formatting.

Cheers!

--
Chess Griffin