OT: Beastie 3D-rendered

Tino Engel elrap at web.de
Mon Nov 12 06:52:00 UTC 2007

Gabor Kovesdan schrieb:
> Tino Engel escribió:
>> Aryeh Friedman schrieb:

>>> Nice!!!! Can you produce an icon size one (or a powered by size one)?
>>>

>> Here you go with the icon...(Attachment)
>> I think I didn't make it to get the white background transparent as
>> it would be nice for an icon.
>> Maybe someone who knows how to do it, can do it, otherwise I'll play
>> around sometimes in this week.
> We haven't received it, because the list filters attachments. Coud you
> perhaps upload it to your site, too? Anyway, do you offer these for
> free use? Maybe we could put it to some part of our website?
>
> Some time ago, a FreeBSD user posted some great CD artworks to the
> lists and I remember there was some legal questions to arrange due to
> the FreeBSD text on the graphics before we could have addes them to
> our site, but the topic slowly disappeared and nothing happened. It's
> a pity that good stuff disappear and only leave some track in the
> archives, so I'm trying to get the chance to save this one for the
> wide community now. Please tell your opinions. Also, doc@ added to CC
> list.
>
> Cheers,

Argh...
This is neither my website nor my picture...
I just found it and wanted to show it to you...
Therefore the icon I created from it it only for private use...
I did not mention having created it... Next time I'll point out when I
just found sth.
Nevertheless I can check out the author (he is german, too) and ask him
about the license issues...

Rg, Tino