OT: Beastie 3D-rendered

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 11 22:26:08 UTC 2007

Tino Engel escribió:
> Aryeh Friedman schrieb:
>> On Nov 11, 2007 3:55 PM, Tino Engel <elrap at web.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Look what happened to Beastie:
>>>
>>> http://www.tilolit.de/images/tb/wallpapers/teufel.jpg
>>>

>> Nice!!!! Can you produce an icon size one (or a powered by size one)?
>>

> Here you go with the icon...(Attachment)
> I think I didn't make it to get the white background transparent as it
> would be nice for an icon.
> Maybe someone who knows how to do it, can do it, otherwise I'll play
> around sometimes in this week.
We haven't received it, because the list filters attachments. Coud you
perhaps upload it to your site, too? Anyway, do you offer these for free
use? Maybe we could put it to some part of our website?

Some time ago, a FreeBSD user posted some great CD artworks to the lists
and I remember there was some legal questions to arrange due to the
FreeBSD text on the graphics before we could have addes them to our
site, but the topic slowly disappeared and nothing happened. It's a pity
that good stuff disappear and only leave some track in the archives, so
I'm trying to get the chance to save this one for the wide community
now. Please tell your opinions. Also, doc@ added to CC list.

Cheers,

--
Gabor Kovesdan