ath(4) man page

Christian Brueffer brueffer at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 2 20:48:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 09:03:38AM -0700, christopher floess wrote:
> Hi everyone, I noticed that the link (
> http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts) in the ath(4) man page
> doesn't go any place useful.
> Trying to find a good list of wireless cards with the atheros chipset, I did
> find this sweet site on the atheros site
> http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts/ResultsPageBasic.asp .
> It basically lets you pick different delimiters (interface, brand, protocol,
> etc.) to narrow down your search for the Atheros card that's right for you.
>
> I wanted to submit a suggestion to include this link in the man page instead
> of the one that's there now, and I didn't know how to go about doing this.
> The FreeBSD documentation site that I saw only addressed submitting
> documentation, not editing it. Thanks ~ Chris

Hi Chris,

the URL was updated two month ago in CURRENT, but the change was never
merged back.  I have done that now.

The correct URL is http://customerproducts.atheros.com/customerproducts/default.asp

Thanks for the report!

- Christian