Slight problem with handbook legal page

Christian Brueffer brueffer at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jun 22 08:05:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

yesterday I noticed a small problem with the legal page in our handbook,
when split mode is used (I guess most people use it).

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/LEGALNOTICE.html

Clause one of the license talks about reproducing "the above copyright
notice".  In full mode, you can see it.  In split mode, it's not on the
page, which makes the license look weird.

Anyone have a bright idea on how to fix this?

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc