BSD

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue Jun 5 19:15:46 UTC 2007

-On [20070605 21:12], Luis Garcia-Vega (lgv at sdf.lonestar.org) wrote:
>Wow. I admire the civility of this tread,  I was just going to post a
>long sigh and a link to Eric Raymond's "how to ask questions" essay:

One of the lessons I've hopefully learnt by now is (the old-timers around here
hopefully know what I refer to) that the mentality of the people responding on
the mailing lists ultimately reflects back on the projects and "its face".

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts...