FreeBSD FAQ 6.7 question

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Mon Jul 23 07:35:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

A little bandaid; I removed the specific entry from the FAQ, perhaps it
should be replaced by some other browser [tm], or remain removed. I
understand that (like Mark said) this is just a drop in the bucket (as
they say here in .nl) but at least it's progress forward :)

Cheers and thanks for the report!

remko

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */