Port path change in handbook

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 4 08:34:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 08:56:17AM +0100, Steven Milsom wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Steven,

> One stale path to fix in the handbook...
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-overview.html
>
> In the second to last sentence the port for "portaudit" is listed as being
> found at "ports-mgmt/portaudit" when it's now at "security/portaudit"

Actually, it's the other way around.  It was moved _from_ security/ _to_
ports-mgmt, so I guess you have an old ports tree at your hands.  The
handbook is right in this case.

Cheers,
-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin at aauug.dk