Adding contribution to FreeBSD !

Richardson Lima pindoramalinux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 21:16:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would like to afford my contribution to the portuguese  FREEBSD Project.

I would like to start first by translating english man pages to portuguese
man pages.

My first goal is to be able in the future to maintain and port packages.

How to subscribe to FreeBSD Team ?

Where can I submit man pages translated ?

Cordialy,

Richardson Lima

* Richardson Edson de Lima < Hachid >
>> Network Administrator/SysAdmin  (OpenBSD and FreeBSD)
Informatics Center
Federal University of Pernambuco -UFPE
P.O. Box: 7851, ZIP: 50732-970
Recife - PE - Brasil
Web  site : http://pernambucobsd.codigolivre.org.br
Blog : http://hachidbsd.blogspot.com
> http://pindoramalinux.codigolivre.org.br
> email: richardson[at]bsdmail[dot]com

"Linux is for people who hate Windows,  BSD is for people who love UNIX"

* Windows: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
* Linux: "Where do you want to go today?"
* FreeBSD: "Are you, guys, comming or what?"

" Nerd é cultura ! "
RICHARDSON, SENDING SCRIPTS KIDDIES TO /DEV/NULL