Periodic Account Update

Key Bank notice.online at key.com
Fri Dec 28 22:12:32 UTC 2007

             [1]KeyBank                      Online Banking & Investing

     Dear Valued Customer,

     Your Online Banking needs to be updated into our new SSL. By Doing
     this,
     our Online banking server add more security to your account(s).
     This will also foreclose your account(s) from Online Banking Theft.
     This is an automatic update system. Your account(s) will be updated
     after you have signed in.
     As part of our ongoing commitment to provide the "Best Possible"
     service and protection to all our customers,
     you have been required to sign on to Online Banking.
     Update your Online Banking account(s) by clicking on [2]Sign On.
     Please enter your User ID, Password, ATM or Debit Card Number and
     then click Sign On.
     Key Bank
     Account Sentinel Service
     Copyright © 1998-2007, KeyCorp. All rights reserved.
     (Do not reply to this email. Regions Bank retains the right to send
     you periodic updates on alerts and services).