front page idea

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 6 19:49:06 UTC 2007

I'll get you some copy for a newsflash. Let me ask you this, we usually
send out an email to freebsd-announce@ and then it goes to the
newsflash. Should I still do this, or just send copy directly to you?

The next question is regarding the button. First, the message was
rejected by doc@ because it was too large.So, no one there saw the
button images. Second, the person who designed the smaller button using
Photoshop suggested that we send you the image and a layout for how the
button is supposed to look, and let you type in the copy. That way the
words will appear sharp and easy to read. The image I sent you is 72 dpi
and is difficult to read.

Deb