HEADS UP: doc/ slush begins

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 5 22:00:12 UTC 2007

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 06:51:14PM +0100, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As announced, the doc/ tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc/ tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 5 December, 2007).
>
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 7.0-RELEASE (or
> 6.3-RELEASE), please put a note for translators onto your commit log.

Hello,

The doc tree has been tagged for both 7.0-RELEASE and 6.3-RELEASE.  If
you noticed a problem or have a change which must be included in the
release, please let me know.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any sweeping
changes should be postponed until after the release day.

Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--
Marc