front page idea

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsd.org
Wed Dec 5 20:12:49 UTC 2007

Thanks Murray, we really appreciate this. I'm working on the button
right now. I thought I could just give you the html to our donate
button. But, it is based on style sheets that are on our server. I'm
having someone help create a button that will probably be in a gif
format that you can size correctly for your website. Are you going to
put it in the header? We will make it yellow if it is in the header.
Otherwise, we will keep it red for now.

Thank You,

Deb