Your request for Sales Addresses of NXP Semiconductors

Honkova, Lenka (EXT) lenka.honkova.ext at siemensvdo.com
Wed Dec 5 07:58:24 UTC 2007

NXP Semiconductors
Budafoki ut 91-93
1117 Budapest

Good morning,
could you send us the date of delivery our order no. 4600048895 - J13E+OM6705;TED kit Philips, please. We still noven´t the Confirmation our order of you.
Thank you, have a nice day.

S pozdravem/Best regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Lenka Hoňková

Siemens Automobilové systémy, s.r.o.
FST DC P CSM
Kopanská 1713
744 01 Frenštát pod Rahoštěm

Fax.: +420/556 88 3880
mail to:lenka.honkova.ext at siemensvdo.com

Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose the contents to any other person. Thank you.