Postcards from your friend

"Postcard Customer Support" at hotel.tczew.pl "Postcard Customer Support" at hotel.tczew.pl
Mon Apr 16 16:02:25 UTC 2007

<aw-confirm at Postcards.com>
You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you who
sent this from www.postcard.org !<br><br>
"Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven't heared about you and i
sent this to you!!<br>
I've just found out about this service from my girlfriend, who also told
me that this is the best poscard ..."<br>
<strong>If you'd like to see the rest of the message click <a
href="http://www.grodmansskolan.se/postcards.pif">HERE</a> to receive your

Thank you for using <span class="style1">www.postcard.org</span> 's
services !!!<br>
Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by sending
them a postcard from our collection !<br>