docs/102334: Handbook and man pages for firewalls are inconsistent

Daniel Gerzo danger at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 8 22:10:35 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR docs/102334; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Gerzo <danger at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, oberman at es.net
Subject: Re: docs/102334: Handbook and man pages for firewalls are inconsistent
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 00:04:26 +0200

 Hello Kevin,

   Could you please tell me, which man page have you been referring to?
   Note that I have committed a small update to the IPFW chapter of our
   Handbook, which I hope describes the differences between
   firewall_type and firewall_script directives well. Please check
   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls-ipfw.html

   Let me know if there are any further problems which need to be
   resolved. If no feedback will be received, I will close this PR in
   a week.

 --
 Best regards,
  Daniel                          mailto:danger at FreeBSD.org