Removing/obscuring my e-mail address in list archive

Christopher Ellwood chris+freebsddoc at ellwood.org
Tue Sep 5 17:46:21 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was wondering if you would be able to help me with a problem.  Back in
2003, I sent the following message to the ports at freebsd.org list:
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=678160+0+archive/2003/freebsd-ports/20030727.freebsd-ports

However, I was unaware that my message, including my e-mail address, would
be publicly posted.  I don't mind the message itself being posted, but
since the e-mail address I used is one I use for personal e-mail, I
definitely do not want it posted publicly, as this will facilitate
spammers gathering it to send me junk e-mail.

Is there any way for my message to be removed or for my e-mail address to
be obscured?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Best wishes,

- Christopher