A bit of help...

Mike Ravousis mike_k12003 at yahoo.gr
Mon Oct 23 14:02:34 UTC 2006

I have just located your page (and I am quite Impressed). As part of my master I have to do some benchmark readings in MINIX 3 and Linux. Problem: I am an absoloute beginner. I saw some of the benchmark you present and I know that BSD and MINIX are similar, so if you know can you suggest to me some benchmark suitable for my work (some tutorial on them would be also nice :) )

  Thanks in advance
  Mike Kypriotis