Fwd: Re: RFA: link http://docs.freebsd.org/doc/ in docs

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 17 22:34:06 UTC 2006

Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> Hello doc@,
>
>  I would like to ask you people, what do you think about the following
>  change:
>
> This is a forwarded message
> From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at freebsd.org>
> To: Daniel Gerzo <danger at freebsd.org>
> Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2006, 2:53:11 PM
> Subject: RFA: link http://docs.freebsd.org/doc/ in docs

I think the information goal is good (discussed that with
subdue on IRC, sorry do not know your original name at the
moment :( ).  But, i think the wording to it should be a
bit different (Revisions sounds interesting);

=> "Older documentation" (short and simple) or something
like that, i would scratch the 'revisions' part :)

Thanks for working on this!

Cheers,
remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */