Mail System Error - Returned Mail

cisco-nsp-owner at puck.nether.net cisco-nsp-owner at puck.nether.net
Tue Oct 17 12:08:16 UTC 2006

It does not appear that you are subscribed to the list.  You must be a
list member to post to this list.  If you are getting posts to the
list, you should check that the address you are posting from matches
the address subscribed.  Common problems include domain name changes
or posting as firstname.lastname at example.com when you are subscribed
as flastname at example.com or similar.

If you are not subscribed to this list at all, and have never heard of
this list, it is likely that some E-Mail virus has forged your E-Mail
address to our system.  We're sorry you have gotten this message, it
is safe to ignore.