docs/85353: [patch] minor cosmetic/punction changes for the GEOM (geom-striping) ...

Julien Gabel jpeg at thilelli.net
Sat Oct 14 12:50:24 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR docs/85353; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Julien Gabel" <jpeg at thilelli.net>
To: "Tom Rhodes" <trhodes at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: docs/85353: [patch] minor cosmetic/punction changes for the
     GEOM (geom-striping) ...
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 14:48:49 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello,

 > Could you provide the diff in a non-encoded format.  It would just
 > make life easier.  Thanks,

 When using send-pr(1), i usually use the -a flag to automatically
 attach a file.  I don't known why the first patch was sent correctly,
 but not the second reworked-one.

 My last known patch on this subject can be downloaded at:
  - http://www.thilelli.net/~jgabel/store/pub/PR/85353/

 As a side note, i don't work on this (little, and not so important)
 patch since 28/08/2005.  I don't known -- and don't check -- if it
 apply cleanly on the current chapter.sgml file.

 Thank you,
 --
 Julien Gabel.