docs/86733: [patch] handbook: add using kldload as an alternative to compiling in gbde in your kernel

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 4 11:05:20 UTC 2006

Synopsis: [patch] handbook: add using kldload as an alternative to compiling in gbde in your kernel

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: trhodes
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 4 11:03:03 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Your patch was modified to fit document style and make it
buildable.  You're right, there is no defaults/loader.conf
option, so I left that information.  Thanks for the submission.
In the future, to help your patches get committed, I recommend
reading over the FDP.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->trhodes
Responsible-Changed-By: trhodes
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Nov 4 11:03:03 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Over to me.