Compliant Re User of Your Free Service repeatedly placing obscene and pornographic links, advertising and vandalising a free Money Advice UK website

Simon W s.wiggins at btinternet.com
Sun May 14 10:35:20 UTC 2006

Please can you act to prevent this user continuing to violate our website via your free service. Any example posting is copied below:

  Ask the Expert     [input]  Post a Reply | Back | Main Forum

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
      Message    rape movies - rapemovies 2006-05-14 05:09:21         Hi! Really cool site, thanks! rape: http://ublog.com/rape rape; rape movies: http://rapemovies.canalblog.com/ rape movies; rape bondage teen: http://rapebondageteen.canalblog.com/ rape bondage teen; teen anal rape: http://teenanalrape.canalblog.com/; rape photos: http://rapephotos.canalblog.com/ rape photos;
[URL=http://ublog.com/rape/ - rape[/URL -
[URL=http://rapemovies.canalblog.com/ - rape movies[/URL -
[URL=http://rapebondageteen.canalblog.com/ - rape bondage teen[/URL -
[URL=http://teenanalrape.canalblog.com/ - teen anal rape[/URL -
[URL=http://rapephotos.canalblog.com/ - rape photos[/URL -

  The e-mail used on ecah occasion was as follows:

  shamil.kac_74 at mail.ru

    Can you please act to stop any further violations / reoccurrences as this is not how a user of your service should act and must be in breach of your terms of use. We do not wish to waste our limited time and resources tracing the actual perpetrator or expense re unnecessary legal action against them and or their service provider when our resources can only just provide the free advice service we do. can you help as this user is repeatidly ignored requests to stop violations and is very hard to trace

  I await your response

  Simon Wiggins
  Site Moderator