IPX/IP Netware Documentation

Michael Metzger msqrd1979 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:23:08 UTC 2006

All-

My name is Michael Metzger (first time poster here) and over the past
year and half I have been working with Novell Netware 5.1 and making
connectivity to Freebsd.  Now, this journey has not exactly been
pleasant due to the lack of documentation.

What I would like to propose is a document co-authored by myself and
Antony Mawer on how to setup IPX/IP connectivity between Netware and
freebsd.  But, there is kind of problem here.  Anthony Mawer and I
have only been able to get the connectivity between Freebsd to work
under the 4.X series and 6.X series.  It has also been documented that
IPX was broke early on in the 5.X series.

So my question to all is do you think it would be worth the time to
put together such documentation as I describe above?

TIA,

Michael