Question about http://www.freebsd.org/doc

Xin LI delphij at delphij.net
Sun Jun 25 08:48:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

在 2006-06-25日的 13:50 +0800,chinsan写道:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having some problems about on http://www.freebsd.org/doc
> Since we has a lots of  Chinese translations(zh_CN,zh_TW),
> so I'm wondering if anyone 'round here know how to make
> zh_CN(zh_CN.GB2312), zh_TW(zh_TW.Big5) to appear on this URL?
> ie.  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_CN/
>      http://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_CN.GB2312/
>      http://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_TW/
>      http://www.freebsd.org/doc/zh_TW.Big5/

We need a buildable website translation (or at least a hook to build the
doc stuff) in order to get them appear on these URL.  Currently the
Simplified Chinese translation of the website can be reached at
http://cnsnap.cn.freebsd.org/zh_CN/ and there is also a doc/zh_CN.GB2312
there.  We previously put a hook to build doc/'s rendered HTML versions
there so please feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>    http://www.delphij.net/