docs/98344: [patch] An update of the article "Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You"

Mark Linimon linimon at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 18 21:10:21 UTC 2006

Synopsis: [patch] An update of the article "Choosing the FreeBSD Version that is Right for You"

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: linimon
State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 18 21:07:55 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Unfortunately you have mixed whitespace changes (tabs) with content
changes, and this makes it very difficult to see exactly what has changed.

The Style Guide says both that whitespace changes should be committed
separately from content changes, and that the standard for indentation is
two spaces for each level, with each instance of 8 spaces, starting at
the beginning of the line, changed to a tab.  Can you please revise the
patch according to this indentation and resubmit?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->linimon
Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Jun 18 21:07:55 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Since I wrote the original article, I'll take this.