Co-Branding Opportunity with Network World

Chrystie Terry cterry at nww.com
Fri Jun 9 19:06:20 UTC 2006

I would like to speak with you about a co-branding opportunity between
The FreeBSD Project and Network World.   As you know, Network World's
award-winning editorial staff delivers the up-to-date and thoughtful
analysis, news, product tests, expert opinion and management strategy
that Network IT Executives, the experts who design, implement and
manage the data, voice and video networks requires.

Please review the program overview at
http://www.networkworld.com/partner/rpm.html.  If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me at 508-490-6594 or
cterry at nww.com.

I look forward to speaking with you and to hopefully working with you
on a mutually beneficial marketing partnership!

Chrystie Terry
Manager of Online Audience Development
Network World
PH: (508) 490-6594