Mirror List?

Brendan ~ SCN brendan at scn.net.au
Wed Jul 5 06:54:01 UTC 2006

Hi!

I have previously owned a popular fast Australian VPS provider website, the company has since folded and the websites are sitting gathering dust (so to speak). I am willing to offer you ftp access to a folder on the server with unlimited space and 50gb bandwidth. I offer this for free as I have previously worked with FreeBSD and enjoyed it a lot, however I am currently working with Fedora. I will also be creating a home page with a list of the services that we will be mirroring and I will include your website on it if you agree to accept my offer.

Please get back to me with any questions or concerns you may have!

Thanks

Brendan