CD Distributor Listing - Linuxiso.co.uk

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 23 11:31:03 UTC 2006

sales at linuxiso.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are a UK based Linux reseller and were wondering if we could be added to your
> vendor listings. Linuxiso.co.uk continues to donate to the Linux community via
> Distrowatch who make monthly donations pooled from resellers and companies. Our
> donations have been made to  Mplayer, Amarok, Kanotix and the Cacti project to
> name a few.

Hi Ed,

I am the commercial gallery maintainer and one of the
doc committers.  For things like this we only add vendors
who distribute OpenSource software (including FreeBSD)
within less populated regions.  You are talking about
the UK where we (The OpenSource Community) have a good
distribution channel.

So sorry, but no, we will not add you to the list.

However from my angle I want to thank you for supporting
the OpenSource community!

Cheers,
Remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */