Name Removal from your Web Site

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Sun Feb 19 11:06:53 UTC 2006

Hello Gabriel,

Sunday, February 19, 2006, 7:15:25 AM, you wrote:

> I would like my name and all the information associated with it to
> be immediately removed for personal privacy reasons.  Please confirm
> when this is done by replying to this message.

I doubt this will happen.  You have been posting to the public mailing
lists and you should know that the information posted to such list may
be published on the web site.  Actually, you have post another email
with your name to such list.  On the other hand, if we were able to
remove your contact information from our mailing list archives, there
are other servers mirroring our messages and FreeBSD project is
powerless here.

--
Kind Regards,
   Daniel Gerzo