docs/93527: [patch] fix typo in handbook chapter 14.10

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 15:22:29 UTC 2006

Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Saturday, February 18, 2006, 4:00:22 PM, you wrote:
>
>> The following reply was made to PR docs/93527; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
>  >>          <para> Note, that it is not currently possible to use the
>  >> -      <quote>Fast IPsec</quote> subsystem in lue with the KAME
>  >> +      <quote>Fast IPsec</quote> subsystem in lieu with the KAME
>>                                  "in lieu with" or "in lieu of" ?

Something like: "You may use the Fast IPsec subsytem in lieu of the KAME..."
would be OK; "in lieu with" is not well-formed.

>   Maybe it should be even better to use more "common" word like "in
>   conjuction with" or similar, since I've never heard/read word like
>   "in lieu of" :-)

There's an N in "conjunction".  :-)  Otherwise, how about something even easier:

"Note, that it is not currently possible to use the Fast IPsec subsystem
together with the KAME..."

--
-Chuck